Monday, March 23, 2009

Jada says, "Me and Will ain't gay!" Fuck yall, ok she didnt get that hood











There has always been a rumor in the hood about Will and Jada after hours activities. From that they are active swingers to that Jada lets Will fuck anything as long as she approves of the woman. If thats the case, once again Will is like sooooo da man, getting away with that shit. Wow she says the following:
"I definitely respect and understand people's curiosity, but people, they have to trust me when I speak on my truth...If I say to you, 'I don't have an open marriage,' 'No, we're not gay,' and you don't trust that, well then there's nothing that I really have to say to anybody about anything, because at the end of the day, I'm living my life, and I'm happy."
From Jada biiiiitch!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment